Nohting new here but a list of what you should read to be a better Python developer, for intermediate and advanced Pythoners, in no particular order.
- Building skills in Python a very complete language description
- Code like a Pythonista useful quick list of good practice. I’m reading it again and again to get it automatically
- The hidden features of Python question on Stackoverflow, a must read
- What is a metaclass
- Generator Tricks for Systems Programmers, A curious Course Coroutines and Concurrency and the Python yield keyword explained on Stackoverflow, all about yield
- Advanced Python: (or understanding Python) Video from Google
- Understanding Python decorators, then use it with Python Decorator Library
- Python progression path - From apprentice to guru, good advises to mastering Python
- PEP8 reading, and pylint usage
- Dive into Python 3 somes parts are boring but somes are greats
- Idioms and Anti-Idioms in Python, Python best practices
- Python Attributes and Methods
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Python
A special mention for the Tornado web framework, the lack of documentation makes reading the source code a lot and it’s very didactic, Understanding the code inside Tornado is a very great blog post about asynchronous programming, the Python asyncore module and [An Introduction to Asynchronous Programming](http://krondo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08 /twisted-intro.html)
Of course PyCon videos.